Data collected on sending an email
You may want to send an email to us, or contact us via the website “contact” page. By doing so, you may provide us with basic information about yourself, such as your email address, telephone numbers, your name, your query and could include certain medical information.
We will not use the information you provide when sending us emails for purposes other than responding to your message, handling your query or your order, analysing your feedback and/or suggestions and for improving the website.
We do not pass on your email address or personal information to any third parties.
Data collected on email sign ups or newsletter or website membership
You may want to subscribe to a newsletter or products or website membership or request a download of material from the website.
The information we collect via the website form is your name and email address. We do not pass on this information to any third parties.
You can unsubscribe from any newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email you receive from us. By doing so, your subscription and details will be deleted from our records.
You can cancel your website membership at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Data collected on your CD or digital download order
You may want order a CD or digital download from this website.
The information we collect will include your name and email address, and may also include your address and contact telephone number.
The type of data we collect
Personal data relating to internet users viewing the website may be collected through the website on each of the following occasions:
- data regarding navigation may be collected by our web servers or by cookies when you are browsing the website;
- data regarding your identity and email address may be collected when you send an email to us through the website (if you choose to do so), for instance, if available, via the ‘contact’ page or where you submit an order form in accordance with our terms and conditions; data regarding your identity may be collected by the website on registration for online ordering; and
- data regarding your identity, medical details as contained on any prescription or other supporting information that you provide to us, whether by email, telephone, fax or mail.
Upon collection the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after sales services to you, in accordance with our terms and conditions.
A cookie is a tiny element of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you access a website. The website may make use of the following types of cookie technology:
- A “session cookie”, which contains a random id number automatically allocated to your computer by the webserver for the duration of your visit. It is meant to make your use of the website faster and easier. It will be deactivated after thirty minutes of inactivity on the website and will be automatically removed from your computer when you close your browser.
- A “script generated cookie” is automatically allocated to your computer when you register to access any restricted areas of the website and on each subsequent visit. It only contains an identifier which will enable the website to identify you as a registered user so that you do not have to identify yourself again while you move from one server to another during your visit. It will remain on your computer after your visit until you remove it. It will be placed again at your next visit.
We may use third-party advertising companies or affiliates to display advertisements on our website. These third-party advertising companies or affiliates may separately place or recognise a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements to the website. We cannot see the information collected or stored in third party cookies. We do not provide personal data about you to these third party advertisers or affiliates or to any other third party.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you don’t want us to place cookies on your computer at all, you can set your browser to disable or reject cookies. This will mean that no websites will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by adjusting the preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you will not be able to enjoy full use of all parts of the website.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
To find out exactly how to disable/remove, please go to www.aboutcookies.org
What we do with the information we collect about you and data collected by web servers and cookies.
The web servers that serve the website collect the IP address of users who visit the website, their website navigation information (page requested, time of request, browser type and server response) as well as the user name if the user has registered to any restricted areas of the website.
This information is regularly aggregated and de-identified so that the number of visits to the website and its pages, the average time spent on the website and the pages viewed, etc., can be measured and analysed to improve our product offerings and marketing approach and to improve the website’s content and functionality. This information will not be used to create individual visitors’ profiles. We will not track the individual navigation of visitors, except in the very limited cases where a visitor faces navigation problems which require a technical intervention to correct the problem or to detect potential intrusions.
Transfer of the data collected via the website to third parties
Any personal data collected by web servers and cookies are not transferred to any third parties.
Data collected on sending an email may be provided, to the extent necessary to handle an order, to our offices (including those of our affiliates, agents or representatives) as well as vendors whose assistance is needed to handle your query.
Data collected through the website may also be transferred to others from time to time in the following cases as needed to perform the data processing purposes described in this policy:
at your request, on your order or subject to your prior agreement, to recipients specified by you;
- to authorised third parties in compliance with our statutory or regulatory obligations;
- to recipients who are operators acting on our behalf in their capacity as agent, authorised proxy, sub-contractor, service provider or in any other capacity, including suppliers in charge of hosting or maintaining the website; other third party businesses selected by us for the purposes of direct marketing,
- in case of a change of control or acquisition or the whole or part of the assets or business of www.liberationinmind.com, the data collected through this website will be transferred to the acquiring entity.
Subject access rights
At law you have the following rights:
- a subject access right which enables you to be told whether we hold any personal data about you and to obtain a copy of that information;
- a right to get personal data relating to you rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased when incomplete, unclear, obsolete or processed unlawfully;
- a right to object to the processing of data relating to you on legitimate grounds and a right to object free of charge to the use of data for solicitation purposes.
We will comply with such rights as provided under applicable law. If you wish to exercise your subject access right, please contact us in writing at the address set out on the website with sufficient information to identify yourself and the information you require. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We reserve the right to charge £15 GBP for complying with a subject access request.
Links from the website to other websites
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Any changes to the policy will appear on this page, which you should check from time to time. By continuing to use the website you are deemed to accept changes to this policy.
If you have any questions about any aspect of this policy or want to discuss how we handle your data you are welcome to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the contact page, or by post at LiberationInMind, PO Box 4773, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 9EW, United Kingdom.